Documentation for Vehicle Rental
Below are the details of the documentation you require to bring with you to rent a vehicle from us.
- Current Driving Licence for all drivers along with the DVLA – Share My Driver Record Access Code
- Debit Card or Credit Card
- 2 other means of identification with your name and address shown
Read further information on the new licence laws and how to obtain your Access Code here.
- You must present a current driving licence (held for two years or more). Along with Access code for the DVLA Share my Record system.
- Payment is by most major debit or credit cards and the card holder must be present to sign for the transaction (does not have to be the driver). The rental amount plus a £250 security excess deposit (trucks & non UK Licence holders £500) will be deducted from your card and refunded upon the safe, undamaged return of the vehicle. Optional Insurance Excess waiver may be purchased to reduces excess amount from £250 to between £50 -£0, ask for details.
- We will need two further identification documents showing proof of home address e.g. utility bill, payslip, bank statement, etc.